Your Cart is Empty
I Agree with the Terms & Conditions
Even if you are one of those women whose intimate area is not particularly sensitive, you will almost certainly find some useful tips here.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to view our FAQs.
Hormone-free cream for vaginal dryness.
Delivered to your postbox in plain, discreet packaging.
FREE courier delivery.
Vagisan Moist Cream is a smooth, white cream developed for use against symptoms of vaginal dryness. It:
- does not contain hormones (estrogens)
- can be used alongside hormone replacement therapy or with vaginal creams or pessaries that do contain hormones (estrogen)
- helps to maintain a healthy pH of 4.5 within the vagina, due to the addition of lactic acid
- contains a high water content, which moisturises the skin within the vagina and external genital area contains nourishing lipids (fats) which keep the skin supple
- helps to prevent irritation of the vaginal and external genital area - can be used before sexual intercourse to alleviate symptoms of vaginal dryness
Vagisan MoistCream can be used inside the vagina (with vaginal applicator) and on the external genital area.
For use inside the vagina, fill the applicator one-half full with the cream and apply inside the vagina, preferably before going to bed.
It can be used once a day or less often (such as 2–3 x per week), depending on individual symptoms.
We recommend wearing a panty liner when using this product.
To care for the external genital area and the vaginal opening, Vagisan MoistCream can be applied directly several times per day as needed.
It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
For vaginal dryness, Vagisan MoistCream can be applied as needed prior to intercourse.
Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Stearate.
The cream is free of hormones and fragrances.